Agile Business Analyst (AgileBA®) Foundation eLearning (with exam)
Course information and learning outcomes
About this course:
Take your first steps in studying Agile Business Analysis (AgileBA) with the award-winning team
This course provides an excellent introduction to AgileBA, including the philosophy and benefits of utilizing business analysis in an Agile environment. Learners will also study how AgileBA can create value across multiple areas of a business. By the end of the course, students will be ready to sit and pass the Agile Business Analysis (AgileBA) Foundation certification exam. Kickstart your AgileBA training today!
Who is this course aimed at?
- Practising business analysts who desire a stronger understanding of Agile
- Agile team members looking to become Agile business analysts
- Managers and product owners hoping to adopt AgileBA’s best practices
- Anyone seeking to earn the AgileBA Foundation & Practitioner certifications
What will you learn by taking this course?
- The underpinning principles, processes, and philosophy of AgileBA, and how they are applied in real-world projects
- How to describe and manage Agile’s approach to requirements management
- Agile techniques such as timeboxing, MoSCoW Prioritisation, and iterative targeting
- How to produce products for BA within an Agile project, as well as how to evaluate their usage
- How to manage and prioritize requirements in an Agile context
- The roles and requirements within Agile projects, along with the different ‘levels of empowerment’ used to describe requirements in relation to the business case
- How to test, emulate, and evaluate benefits delivery in real-world Agile projects
- How to drive support and facilitation in Agile environments
- Everything needed to successfully pass the official Agile Business Analyst (AgileBA®) Foundation exam
Why should you take this course?
- Both business analysis and Agile are becoming increasingly popular in the world of business
- AgileBA is an excellent specialization for both business analysts and Agile practitioners
- AgileBA practices drive continuous improvement across businesses, as well as inter-team and inter-departmental communication
- The course offers over 16 hours’ worth of training content
- Good e-Learning is an award-winning online training provider
- We offer each student 6 months access and a FREE exam voucher, as well as a FREE resit with Exam Pledge (T&Cs apply)
- This course is fully accredited by APMG International