BPMN 2.0 Foundation & Practitioner eLearning
Course information and learning outcomes
About this course:
The ‘Business Process Model and Notation’ is an essential tool for creating end-to-end models of key business processes. This, in turn, helps businesses to optimize their processes, find flaws, and make complex decisions with a much deeper perspective of how things work. Becoming certified in BPMN also helps business analysts to enjoy fantastic career and networking opportunities. Kickstart your BPMN 2.0 training today.
Who is this course aimed at?
- Prospective and experienced business analysts seeking certification in one of the world’s most popular business process modeling languages
- Managers in organizations that utilize BPMN for planning key projects and objectives
- Stakeholders who require a greater understanding of the BPMN language
- Businesses looking to adopt the BPMN modeling language
What will you learn by taking this course?
- How to use BPMN Version 2.0 to create end-to-end business process workflows that can be readily adopted and understood in all areas of a business
- BPMN’s rules for consistent diagram composition
- How BPMN can make key processes easier to understand, assess, and improve
- How BPMN can boost communication and comprehension across your organization
- How BPMN practitioners use the BPMN language to communicate and facilitate process modeling work
- How BPMN models make it easier for stakeholders to make essential decisions
- Everything there is to know from the BPMN Foundation and BPMN Practitioner syllabuses
Why should you take this course?
- BPMN is one of the world’s most widely used business process modeling languages
- BPMN diagrams can vary in terms of complexity so that they can suit different audiences
- The course was designed and written by leading BPMN training expert, Bruce Silver
- The course teaches students everything they need to know about utilizing the methodology and style of BPMN in practice
- Students can enjoy 6 months access, free revision modules and expert tutor support
- Students who finish the course will receive a certificate of completion
- Created by a BPA expert
- Certificate of completion
- Course duration: 7+ hours
- Access period: 6 months
- Tutor support
- Quizzes & revision modules